Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Snow Anyone?

Well there is nothing like a couple feet of snow to put a stop to
things…  Luckily I did my shopping the day before and was 
well stocked up. The only thing to do is dress warmly and take 
the dogs for a walk!

As the temperature was changing from warm to cold to colder,
I was sitting in the cabin and heard a loud bang and some echoing 
steel. The studs I had cut, were not holding in place with the steel 
contracting in the cold weather. I was cutting them and wedging 
them in between the steel corrugations. Although the studs are not 
structural they will need to hold up the panelling eventually.

Note to self: glue studs to container!




During this time I knew the extension cord was on the ground 
and I kept thinking that I should raise it up and make it visible.
Unfortunately, my brother came long and cleared the snow 
with the snow blower, and the cord got caught up in it… sigh
Bye bye extension cord.
Luckily I had unplugged the cord so I didn't electrocute 
my brother.
So I am a bad sister, but not a horrible one!



1 comment: