Sunday, December 14, 2014

A long Time Coming...

Well, the day has finally arrived!
I have been following the Tiny House Movement for 6-7 years now,
and have designed several tiny houses, for both building on a trailer
and converting a shipping container.

Tomorrow I can stop dreaming and start doing.
My container gets delivered in the morning…

I have designed and redesigned many versions in my head, over and
over. Today, I am ready to go!

I have started ordering things for my build.
LED lights, tiny sinks, shower drains, space saving faucets.
They are arriving daily. As they arrive my excitement grows.

I think I can do much of it myself, but I will need help with a few
things. I have already done much research on you tube, as there
is a video for just about everything posted there. There are a couple
things I still have to work out, but I am sure the answers will come
as I need them. They always do!

I am planning to photo document the process in more detail than most
tiny house builders. I am hoping this can be a resource for many
people in the future, the movement is growing by leaps and
bounds. When I first saw the tumbleweed houses, only a few people
had built one. Now there are Tiny House Communities popping up
here and there.
It is my eventual goal to have a Tiny House Community Here in Canada.
(and maybe on in France, as I already have three acres of land there)

In the meantime stay tuned and walk with me on my journey, I hope
to inspire you to follow your dreams, whatever they may be.

Keep dreaming your dreams, and don't let the start stop you…

No comments:

Post a Comment